• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Noob to this forum. Hello from Western Upstate NY

Champagneinhand

Reaction score
Hi everybody.

Ive vs been on jeep garage but stumbled onto this site.
I have a Black on Black 2011 WK2 limited. I've had it for almost 2 years.

Its re a good rig just hitting the 50K mark.

Hi ya [MENTION=509]Champagneinhand[/MENTION]. Got some pics?

I just got the Jeep washed and put my Summer tires/rims on. The rims and tires came of a new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I bought them as a new buyer wanted 20" rims and tires so the dealer posted them for sale. A great $670 investment. I will take some snaps tomorrow in the light. I just had some new Power stop rotors and ceramic pads show up UPS as its time to do all that seasonal and scheduled maintenance.

I will post tomorrow. Black with black leather interior. Panorama sunroof and the 2011 limiters came with the bi-level xenon headlights that I love. I would really find it hard to go back to standard headlights. LEDs would work great but taillight solutions want just over $1000US for a full tail light conversion. Ouch!

We can't wait to see it!

Sorry I was slow to respond with a picture. Really over cast this past weekend and earlier in the week. I did take a driveway snap to show my ride. I was able to buy a complete set of 2015 wheels with brand new rubber (Michelin) for $670US shipped. No my 2011 wheels which have a round pattern of oxidation can be used exclusively for Winter. I really like the darker chrome contrasting with the bright. It works well with my Black WK2 Limited.
25ac7675de24cc45fba15622e88f69ef.jpg

Very nice. Love it.