• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Hello!

smith.rebecca16

Reaction score
Hey!
So I'm new to the app and unfortunately I don't have a jeep yet :(
I'm hoping to pick up some information on what you all think about the different jeep brands and which are better or not as good :)

-Rebecca Smith

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

First welcome [MENTION=530]smith.rebecca16[/MENTION].

Second how much you looking to spend?

Mobile Signature: Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

So far I've found 2 jeeps that are about 8,000 each and that looks like a good price for me right now since I have a tight budget at the moment

Give us the specs on them. ;)

One of them is a 2007 jeep compass, automatic, almost 118,000 miles on it and looks in great condition
The second one is a 2006 jeep liberty sport, automatic (all I know how to drive haha), almost 112,000 miles, looks like brand new tires but you can never tell until you see them up close

Which one do you like better?

Mobile Signature: Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

I liked the jeep compass but I found out that it got purchased. I had to choose an Acura instead :/

Sorry for replying back late but the car had 4 owners, was in Arizona, California, Washington, and then Oregon, and had 1 recall on it and I believe it was 1400 dollars under the KBB price

You might want to stay away from that one.

How's the other one?

Oh that sucks. Now what?

I keep searching around which sucks. I'd love to find an honest place but so far I've just been screwed over

What is your budget?

Then you should be able to get sometime pretty decent.

Take your time and get the right one. You'll be so much happier.

If we can help in any way let us know. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!