• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

How to upload/display pictures on IGOTAJEEP.COM

IGOTAJEEP

Welcome Jeepers!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.igotajeep.com
*Credit for this post belongs to Rob Viehweger, "Moderator" on IGOTASTi.COM*

This is for folks who have been having difficulty posting pictures to the forum. We have a lot of people trying to post pics, and we want to see them all, but many times it's just not coming through. This is to help folks clear up the confusion.
icon_e_biggrin.gif

The first thing is to upload your pictures somewhere, preferably www.photobucket.com, since that's what I'm using for this tutorial! Just create an account and upload your pictures there. I checked and it's free. I know this because I created an account last night so I could be sure of what I was doing.
icon_lol.gif

In Photobucket it gives you the option to upload from your computer, facebook, or other locations.

47357dee.jpg

After you have uploaded your picture, simply mouse over the thumbnail and options will appear, click IMG code. This will copy the link for you automatically.

92d50afe.jpg

Isn't this easy?
sSig_goodjob.gif

Now all you have to do is press Control-V to paste the link into the forum thread you are creating and you will watch as your picture magically appears! Though you may have to click "Preview Post" at the bottom to see it immediately. The link will look something like this,
98c3bb62.jpg"][COLOR=
, but all put together, since if I don't break it up here, it will just create another picture, and that would defeat the purpose of me showing it here.
tard.GIF

98c3bb62.jpg

Congratulations! You are now a master at linking pictures through Photobucket onto any of the I.G.O.T.A. forums!

Please leave feedback or questions, as this is my first tutorial, and I'm hoping I didn't oversimplify!

:ugeek: for your time,

Rob