• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

E_15 GAS WARNING

jefferis

VP of I.G.O.T.A., LLC
Reaction score
Do not use E-15 gas in your car. It will damage your engine. The AAA club is putting out the warnin
Check out the video.

For those of you who do not have 2012 cars or newer please watch this video from Fox Business news-very informative.
If you have cars/trucks, YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS and pass it on to all of your friends.

LOOK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PUMP. Void your warranty!!!! All from our wonderful, benevolent and protective government. If you 've got a car you need to watch this.

Watch this video from Fox Business...if your CAR IS OLDER THAN 2012 you need to AVOID THE NEW E15 GAS that is just starting to show up at gas stations. Most car companies will not honor the warranty on your car if you use this new gas.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2000862202001/

Please pass this on to everyone you know.

I don't like ethanol fuels anyways. My dad has a 2012 Yukon and we ran E-85 through it and for a whole tank of highway driving, it only got 12.5 mpg. When we stopped for fuel at a Shell and filled it up with regular, it averaged about 16 mpg. When we crunched the numbers, it was a penny cheaper per mile than the E85.

E-85 was suppose to be a cheap fuel, lol. Not after the government got involved.