• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

New Member!

haha thanks man!

btw who runs Extreme terrain on here? i have a wish list lol

haha thanks man!

btw who runs Extreme terrain on here? i have a wish list lol

Extreme Terrain is a major brand that Sponsors us here. They don't have an account here since their a monster company. All you have to do is call them and tell them your a member on igotajeep.com for forum discount. ;)

Sweet. Thanks again bro!

And thats all i have to say about that...

Anytime friend.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

[MENTION=1]IGOTAJEEP[/MENTION] so i called ET and mentioned i was a member on here and he said there was a different phone number i would call for the forum requests. do you know anything about that?

[MENTION=1]IGOTAJEEP[/MENTION] so i called ET and mentioned i was a member on here and he said there was a different phone number i would call for the forum requests. do you know anything about that?
Let me get that for you.

can i just say that Tirerack.com is AMAZING! i ordered wheels and tires yesterday for the jeep. they are being delivered to my job today... already mounted and balanced 15x7 black steel wheels with 31x10.50/15 BFGoodrich All Terrain A/T K02. raised white letters out of course.

Got some pics?

Now them are very nice. What was the total for everything?

$1,083 shipped to my job with lugs and center caps

cccdc3967d943cda4d60275eb7a7ba37.jpg

da783d6a8b9ba73d93ab96b15646d579.jpg

6e385cbb4d2be0167a0cf8a597a04c3f.jpg

Man does that look nice.

thank you sir!

as the windshield states it still has no brakes so i haven't driven it yet. i need to get it to pass inspection before my job will officially sell it to me so for that i need to fix a CEL which is for the o2 sensors (easy) and then it needs to be driven to set the monitors. so that means the brakes are getting fixed so it needs front pads and rotors, a passenger front caliper and the rear center brake hose. tried getting the brake hose off but the hard lines on the rear axle which go into the junction box that is part of the hose have stripped and are rusted so im doing new hard lines on the rear axle to each wheel cylinder. it may also need a master cylinder but i wont know until i fix the rest and can start bleeding the brakes. that's about it for the inspection

things it also needs:
radiator
front crank seal
rear main seal
valve cover gasket
pinion seal on the rear diff
headlights
exhaust (cat back)

less important stuff:
driver front fender
soft top
side mirrors for when the doors are off
2 panels under steering column for dashboard
radio (works fine but i like aftermarket)

its a fixer-upper but it has plenty of potential, and for only $600 i couldnt go wrong. its easily a $4k jeep if i wanted to sell it but i dont!

Mounted a set of KC lights i bought from a friend yesterday. Still need to be wired though

11b1865a8758496abd73f9083222c7b6.jpg

485f1e8cf4c62443555727371973a3a9.jpg

How bright are they?

Not sure. I still need to wire them and i forgot how many lumens my friend said they were

Not sure. I still need to wire them and i forgot how many lumens my friend said they were

Let us know how they work for you.

Will do brother. I still need to find out about the discount from ET. I think monday im gunna b ordering a soft top and mirrors

Will do brother. I still need to find out about the discount from ET. I think monday im gunna b ordering a soft top and mirrors

We will email corporate headquarters for you tomorrow.