• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

"Mia" 2003 Wrangler Sport

Reaction score
so i decided to officially start the member journal for my Jeep. i will post updates as they come

2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport
245,000 miles
4.0L 5-speed

i bought the truck a few weeks ago from my job and it needed some work to get it road worthy. here is a list of what ive done so far

- new pads and rotors up front
- passenger front caliper
- rear center brake hose
- brake lines on rear axle to each wheel cylinder
- 2 O2 sensors
- 15x7 black steel wheels
- 31x10.50/15 BFGoodrich All Terrain A/T K02
- side mirrors for taking doors off
- Bushwacker cowl vent scoop
- MBRP cat-back exhaust
- Pioneer radio
- rugged ridge front grab handles
- KC lights on front bumper to replace factory fogs lights

the list will grow and i will update as i go.

will add pics shortly

Subscribed. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Exhaust is on and the doors are off. Today is gunna be a good day

b4c798ab3b2211754320c30eda429587.jpg

07d97933b8e2512b5b056b21c787e4c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good.

so i found someone close by selling their TJ because someone hit him and it broke the frame. it has a bunch of aftermarket parts on it that if he doesnt sell it as a whole he will part it out to me. hopefully this works out pretty well but that really sucks for him. he said he had the truck for 10 days...

How much they want for it?

he was asking 4k for the whole truck including all the aftermarket parts.

Got pics?

This is the only pic i have of it so far. The post says 6k but he told me 4k

efa2960d566e35f3bee1c2cbf3b4272d.png

This pic does not show the damage but it was hit right in front of the driver side rear wheel

Looks like it has a lot of goodies on it.

sure does. hopefully the hit didnt do any damage to the suspension or wheels. i really want those. and the front fenders. the rear fender on the driver side is damaged

so that jeep ended up getting sold as a whole before i could snag any parts but on the brighter side i finally got my KC lights wired up to the fog light switch. they arent all that bright but they will do well as actual fog lights and in the snow

Christmas is right around the corner and my girlfriend has a 4 door JK so i bought her a rough country 50" LED light bar with the windshield mounts and wiring harness. just got delivered today actually and its awesome!

while searching for her light bar i found a similar package deal on Craigslist but with the mounts for my TJ. matching light bars lol. shes gunna love it

Heres a pic i took of the 2 light bars. Top is for my girlfriend, bottom is mine

1862cdb88c877a7e8c8545de1c17ef91.jpg

So nice. Congrats!

"Mia" 2003 Wrangler Sport

Added a smittybuilt tailgate storage cover today. Looks awesome and now i have places to put small tool sets, flashlight and my recovery gear (shovel, axe and saw) that bigger bag actually fits my side mirrors which is awesome

d42b3fd932c3dea8819e4c9f761025b9.jpg

Also took a knife i had laying around and figured out a way to mount it to my roll bar in the back lol

266a7fa7d3d5472fa30af9f381558b36.jpg

Light bar mounts are on i just need to drill the hole a little bigger to bolt on the bar itself and then wire it up and then it will finally be on the truck

Looks good friend. ?