• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Hello from Monroe, LA

DerSpion

Reaction score
Website
goo.gl
Hello, everyone!!! Life long Jeep admirer and now new JEEP OWNER!!! Just picked up my 2014 Wrangler Unlimited a few days ago!!!

I am prior military, USN Aviation Electric, Electronic, and Computer Systems Technician (just a fancy way of saying if it was military aircraft and had electricity running to/thu it, I had to fix it...lol...)...Had a wife while I was active duty, had a daughter, got home from the military and she took my daughter and left me for another guy... Now, I work for Comcast Cable, have been awarded joint custody of my beautiful daughter, I am a Z.E.R.T. Operator, and I am getting married to the most AMAZING woman in the world on 30NOV! And to top it all off............I GOT A BRAND NEW JEEP!!!

Want to know anything else? ASK IT!

Welcome to the team.

Glad you could join us.

What color is your new Jeep?

Very nice. Looks great!

Welcome to the group. We love the JK Unlimiteds! Glad to hear things have turned around in a good way for you as well! Keep up posting and let us see some of those wheeling pics!