• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Tx- 2012 MK 4x4 FDI

rick254tx

Reaction score
Howdy! In central Tx got my MK a week ago! Looking forward to some bigger tires soon probably going with general grabber AT 2s this is my DD so not getting crazy with it as MPGs are important to me. Have an 02 Ram on 35s for the trails.

ra9y5u9u.jpg
rary9yne.jpg

Welcome!

Thanks igotajeep!

Anytime.

Jeep and truck!

Nice.

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Welcome & Nice Truck & Jeep! The Grabber AT2s are nice tires!

Thanks Zach i ended up getting some Terra Trac AT II's in 215/70. Got my Super Comp Turbo Hooker muffler on gained a whole 1 MPG lol.

2aruzyvy.jpg

yhy7ytud.jpg

Those have a nice treat as well! Hey 1MPG more than you had before, it is definitely a start

Thanks man, very true may get a K&N next and some new plugs soon I'm at 36K right now.

Well if you do, let me know I would be happy to provide pricing on the K&N and depending on what type of plugs you are looking at, may be able to help you out there as well.

Cool sounds great! Appreciate it. Plan on getting a hitch, aluminum cargo basket and a tow hook for the 2" receiver for Christmas probably lol. The compass and patriot Fit each other 2012

ameregun.jpg

5yzypane.jpg

Wow! Make sure they gaurantee this is a true Curt and not a knock off brand because that is very cheap price! I have a couple brands far as hook and basket goes that I can get prices for you on this but far as the hitch goes I can't match that price. I honestly can't even buy it as a dealer for that, not sure how that person is doing it.

Yea seemed a lil too good for me too! There are several on amazon and eBay for $125 and less I'm pretty skeptical. But in the end the basket with a cooler full of deer, hog, or fish will be the most I ever "tow" lol.

a6y9u9y3.jpg

With Amazon though sometimes the manufacturer sets things up to move overstock so I would trust them before eBay. But as you said if that is all you are hauling you should be good as well....