• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Hello from Brisbane, Australia

0wnd1

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm James from Brisbane in Australia I own a 2015 jeep Cherokee trailhawk. Have only owned it for roughly 4 months. Absolutely love the car but unfortunately it is sitting at jeep awaiting a new transmission. Can't wait to get her back though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437779050.966232.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437779070.984599.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437779156.112898.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437779179.065623.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437779192.463527.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome friend.

What happened to the trans?

Thanks. Was driving to work and the malfunction light came on and then service stop start came up on the dash. Took into jeep they did diagnostic test then took for a drive and then another code came up which referred to the transmission so they contacted jeep technical and they said replace the transmission. Never really had any dramas with the transmission though.

Let us know when you get it back.

Will do and so far am out of pocket $280 as had to pay for the insurance on the hire vehicle.

Shouldn't the dealership pay that?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Asked that and they said no.

Its a brand new car. That's crazy.

Sure is not happy had to call them today as it's been two weeks and he said I'd have it back in two weeks now been told they are aiming for the 14th as they have a lot of work on. Not my frigging problem, not happy at a all.

We would be complaining and asking for manager.

What dealership is this?

I have been speaking to the manager it's the moorooka dealership.

Dang! Ask for the owner then.

Mobile Signature: Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

So had the jeep back for about two weeks and took it out to hit the trails on the weekend with other jeep enthusiasts from the Brisbane jeep club am very impressed as to where it went me could handle they really need to be raised more though is the only complaint I have. Here are some pics from the weekend,

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441089835.716966.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441089846.866401.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441089854.687137.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441089878.797270.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441089892.935749.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1441089906.497878.jpg

How's it running now?

Good so far no dramas

Good so far no dramas

Great to hear!

Any mods in your future?

Would love to get it raised as that's the one thing that it lacks but can't find anyone over here to get t done, new exhaust and and air intake and first and foremost get some proper tyres on it, we got crap road tyres put on the trailhawks here in Australia lol

How much of a lift do you want?

At least 2 inches would be good

That would look good.