• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Lift Questions?

IGOTAJEEP

Welcome Jeepers!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.igotajeep.com
What's the best lift in your opinion for your Jeep and what lift if you have one are you rocking?

Size & Brand, please.

We're thinking of going with a 3.5-inch JKS Wrangler Jspec Suspension System lift.

attachment.php

I have a 3 inch Rough Country lift with 35's. I do wish it was a little taller though and on 37's. It all depends on what you will be using it for.

I have a 3 inch Rough Country lift with 35's. I do wish it was a little taller though and on 37's. It all depends on what you will be using it for.
How far do your wheels stick past your fenders?

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

How far the tires stick past the fenders will mainly depend on the backspacing of the wheels you run (offset) and if you have spacers. I'm on stock Willys wheels with 1 1/2 or 2 inch spacers im not sure which they are.

24ade59957b0412458fdb953f1165aca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good!

Any rub issues on the inside?

JKS makes awesome lifts for Jeeps as well as BDS and Zone. Just an FYI BDS, Zone, and JKS are all partner companies owned by Fox Racing Shocks. This allows them to share resources, such as R and D, engineering, etc. between them. All are great brands that produce a USA made product. JKS is their Jeep specific brand but they are all good.

JKS makes awesome lifts for Jeeps as well as BDS and Zone. Just an FYI BDS, Zone, and JKS are all partner companies owned by Fox Racing Shocks. This allows them to share resources, such as R and D, engineering, etc. between them. All are great brands that produce a USA made product. JKS is their Jeep specific brand but they are all good.
Great information to know.

Thank you [MENTION=719]Customoffsets[/MENTION]!