• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

expo

I don't think I can remember all the models, lol. Great idea.

I don't think I can remember all the models, lol. Great idea.
i see alot of forums setup in groups,like 86-01xj,mj{cherokee,comanche},93-98zj[grand cherokee],jk,jku[07-13,wranglers/rubicon]99-04 wj[grand cherokee][04 grand cherokee wk]dont remember ending year...kj liberty....[fsj fullsize jeep]
theres a few,i see the racing what do you think about the expidition wheeling,rock crawling,rock racing

Great idea. We can work on it together if you like.

Well let's start with a name and subtitle for the forum. What do you want to call it.

what about making diff groups ,like group,tech and non tech....non tech for maybe build threads and tech for questions about tires,motor,interior

then you could just classify all the jeeps into groups,84-01 xj and mj since those are the same for the most part 93-98zj,99-04wj,05-10 wk,
since there more wranglers youll prob have too break them down too 87-95 YJ,TJ 96-06,07 to current jk-jku
then cj,scrambler
let me know what you think

expedition forum wheeling,trips,get togethers,ideas,camping,etc
rockcrawling forum

Last edited:
We want to keep things easy to find, and not over whelming. That is the tuff part.

I will leave this to you 2, as Billy, you obviously know more than I do about jeep models. I am sure you will be an asset to the team here.

im alredy on a few forums,but yeah i know most of the models,just not everyingthing about em,but what ever you guys need ill help if i know about

Well I say let's add the first part. Name and subtitle.

Just wondering where this idea ended up? I know under the Motorsports category I See Auto X, Drag Racing, Etc. I do think that should be a change right of the bat to wheelin, rock climbing, meets, mud bogs, etc. relates more to jeeps

So how should we lay it out?

Well under the motorsports section I think we can start by getting rid of TSD/ Road Rally, Time Attack, and HPDE. Next Replace Auto X with Wheeling/ Trailing, Replace Drag Racing with Mud Bogging, and Replace Rally-X with Rock Climbing. This will also allow us to keep Driving Tips & Techniques, Pro Racing, and Rally

Far as the model break down the way the other poster was talking about I will take a look and see if that is possible IMO while keeping it simple.. because of all the different models made I am not so sure if that should be changed as much

Well under the motorsports section I think we can start by getting rid of TSD/ Road Rally, Time Attack, and HPDE. Next Replace Auto X with Wheeling/ Trailing, Replace Drag Racing with Mud Bogging, and Replace Rally-X with Rock Climbing. This will also allow us to keep Driving Tips & Techniques, Pro Racing, and Rally

Done!

Thank you for the great insight. :)

Looks good, I will get somethings posted in there to get things rolling :)