• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

2001 Jeep Cherokee 60th Anniversary for sale

cbush314

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm looking to get rid of my XJ. It's a great rig and I don't need to get rid of it but I am in need of another vehicle that gets a bit better fuel economy. It runs great! For the year and the miles, it is in great shape. I apologize for not having any pics available on this post, but if you go to my profile you will see the Jeep. This is a feeler add and like I said, I don't need to get rid of it. Detail are as followed:
  • 4.0 with 169xxx
  • Oil changes only with Valvoline every 3k (doesn't burn)
  • AW4 Auto Trans with P 231 T-Case
  • Stock Axles
  • Cold air intake
  • Banks torque tube header with custom 2.5 cat back with some knock off Flowmaster
  • HID headlights, LED back up, and turn signals
  • Hella bumper lights ( not hooked up)
  • Newer Rubicon Wheels Powdercoated black.
  • Nitto Terra Grapplers 265-65-16 with %70 tread
  • Full sound system (Kenwood deck with Ipod, Pioneer speakers, Alpine 12's, Two Amps)
  • Surco Roof rack
  • Limo Tint
  • Trailer hitch
  • 2 in Rubicon Express lift with an additional 2 inches of blocks and spacers

Like I said, don't need to get rid of it but would like to see what my options were to get something that gets a bit better fuel mileage. Any questions or pictures just email me and I will get to you as soon as I can http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/3682071310.html

cbush314@gmail.com

Very nice.

GLWS. :)

Thanks, I was thinking that it would have generated a little more hype being on here. But I guess not.

Thanks, I was thinking that it would have generated a little more hype being on here. But I guess not.

This is still a very young forum. I'll post it to our Facebook page for you.