• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

The I.G.O.T.A. Toy Drive! Christmas 2013.

IGOTAJEEP

Welcome Jeepers!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.igotajeep.com
Well boys & girls its that time of the year again to help kids who don't have any toys for Christmas! My list this year is pretty big, and I'm going to need all the help I can get! This is something I do every year and this year and I would like to help as many kids out as I can have a great Christmas.

First I'm not asking that anyone does this. Nor would I think less of you if you can't give. If you want to give then great! It's just that I love helping kids, and God always puts this on my heart every year to make sure kids that have nothing get something to open on Christmas morning.

If you can send something please send money as a donation to orders@igotajeep.com. I will list your name underneath just so I can keep track of the funds. You can also go to the top of the forum on the navigation bar of our site and click the donation link, or click the link below. Every little bit helps. I will be taking donations till 12-15-2013. I will keep this post updated for everyone as money comes in.

Thanks again for taking the time to read this, and helping I.G.O.T.A. make Christmas an awesome day for needy kids!

PS: Go to the home page of the site and scroll down the right hand side to see our donation widget.

1. $100.00 JJ AKA: IGOTAJEEP.COM

:bump:

Come on people let's make a difference in a kids life.

Today is the last day we're taking donations.

Please give if you can.

There were some silent donations that came in last night.

Thank you for giving. ;)