• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Promotional Ideas

Reaction score
Website
www.tothelimitmotorsportzshop.com
Ways to increase traffic and memberships on this site. The jeep community is huge and there are a ton of people that scavanger the forums with ideas and questions. There has to be better ways to get out there and get people talking. I am going to work on different topics myself for people to have things to read and comment on here but we also need to the people to do so.

Let us know how we can help.

I know there has been talking about attending some of the jeep festivals, which ones and is there anyways to get little flyers made up to hand out inviting people to the site?

We need to meet to discuss this.

Sounds good, let me know when works we can definitely do that..

Next week sometime. How's that for you?

I can make that work, just keep me posted on when next week. Friday, Saturday, Sunday is out for me..going away for engagement pictures so we can finish up wedding planning far as invitations and such goes.

Still looking to meet up? I will be here at the shop late tonight if you are available..

Still looking to meet up? I will be here at the shop late tonight if you are available..

@zachttlm how about lunch time?

Also where are you at again?

[MENTION=1]IGOTAJEEP.COM[/MENTION] I can make lunch time work, the address is 155 N. Isabella St. Saxonburg, PA. 16056

[MENTION=184]Zach@TTLM[/MENTION] see you then. :)

@zachttlm message us please.