• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

New Member!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Warren and this week i am purchasing a 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport. 4.0L, manual trans, stock. it needs some work but nothing too serious, mostly maintenance and im getting it for a steal! (perks of working at a dealership) WHOLESALE!

this is my first Jeep and will be kept mostly stock until my other project is finished, then who knows what.

my other car is a 2007 Subaru STi, i am a moderator on the brother forum IGOTASTi.COM as well as a Subaru Ambassador.

thank you sir! i was just on your website looking for an exhaust system for my TJ. do you sell one?

thank you sir! i was just on your website looking for an exhaust system for my TJ. do you sell one?

Replied in the other post friend.

Welcome, Warren!!! Congrats on the new Jeep.

lol Jj you make it sound like actually excited to deal with me on here too! haha im just kidding thanks brother!

lol Jj you make it sound like actually excited to deal with me on here too! haha im just kidding thanks brother!

JJ doesn't handle igotajeep. I do his partner in crime. I'm Jeff. ;)

nice to meet you Jeff! you know i had a feeling that was going to happen. in my head i thought watch this not even be Jj lol

nice to meet you Jeff! you know i had a feeling that was going to happen. in my head i thought watch this not even be Jj lol
No worries, all good.

so a found a wholesaler through a friend of mine at another dealer thats willing to do this for me, my job is selling it for $600 and i agreed with the guy on a $200 markup. so $800 and i own a wrangler!! not a bad deal huh?

so a found a wholesaler through a friend of mine at another dealer thats willing to do this for me, my job is selling it for $600 and i agreed with the guy on a $200 markup. so $800 and i own a wrangler!! not a bad deal huh?
Now that's a great deal. Congrats.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

thank you sir! gunna put another couple hundred bucks into it to get it road worthy (before wheels and tires) and it will still be under what its worth. even KBB said its worth 5K in decent condition. i could flip it and make some money but ive always wanted a jeep so its mine!

0646134bf44bec15e23a3a9aa18714cd.jpg

e60a0e34f041c11cb15e42eb33af41da.jpg

1622df340cf732d1e438ba02a5be5d04.jpg

And i already picked out wheels lol nothing too flashy

132ef6788fd60181a7b0f4ecd65f9b3c.jpg

And thats all i have to say about that...

Not a bad price on wheels either.

Seriously. One wheel on my STi costs that much lol.

And thats all i have to say about that...

Jeeps have a huge aftermarket because of being around for 75 years, lol.

that is very true. i have 2 friends that work for Chrysler dealers and i consulted both of them on this Jeep. the both agreed its not perfect but it has potential.

that is very true. i have 2 friends that work for Chrysler dealers and i consulted both of them on this Jeep. the both agreed its not perfect but it has potential.

Can't wait to see what you do with it.

my main focus for now is to get it in good mechanical shape. then i really want to focus on finishing the motor build on my STi. THEN i will start on the jeep project lol. im gunna try really hard to not go crazy with this until the STi is done

Well you got a smoking deal on your Jeep. So so jealous, lol.