WWW.IGOTAJEEP.COM
The Internet Gathering Of Truly Active Jeep's (IGOTAJEEP)
Amsoil Dealer
Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    War_Panda04's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    aftermarket exhaust?

    i have a 2003 TJ with a 4.0L. the muffler and tailpipe are shot and if its going to get replaced what are my options for aftermarket? better sound quality, louder etc. i dont like quiet cars lol

  2. #2
    Dale's Super Store's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: aftermarket exhaust?

    Depends on how much you want to spend. We love the Rugged Ridged series exhaust. Link below brother!!!

    http://dalessuperstore.com/c-960283-...t-systems.html
    Derek "Dale" Dobson | Sales Manager
    Dale's Super Store | 4920 Lena Road Suite 106 | Bradenton, FL 34211
    Phone: 844-487-2787 | Web: dalessuperstore.com

    Facebook: Dale's Super Store
    Instagram: Dale's Super Store

  3. Thanks IGOTAJEEP thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTAJEEP liked this post
  4. #3
    Jeeper Admin IGOTAJEEP's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: aftermarket exhaust?

    @War_Panda04 did you ever get an exhaust?

    We did.

  5. #4
    War_Panda04's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: aftermarket exhaust?

    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTAJEEP View Post
    @War_Panda04 did you ever get an exhaust?

    We did.
    I did. I ended up with a MBRP catback for the TJ.

    Now its time soon to get one for the JK but i want something high clearance for rocks and such. Still some research to do but im not ready to buy yet anyway


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And that's all I have to say about that...

  6. Thanks IGOTAJEEP thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTAJEEP liked this post
  7. #5
    Jeeper Admin IGOTAJEEP's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: aftermarket exhaust?

    Our new exhaust gets installed on Monday.

    *Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

  8. #6
    War_Panda04's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: aftermarket exhaust?

    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTAJEEP View Post
    Our new exhaust gets installed on Monday.

    *Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

    Nice man! So is this JJ now since he has a Jeep or is this still Jeff?
    And that's all I have to say about that...

  9. #7
    Jeeper Admin IGOTAJEEP's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: aftermarket exhaust?

    Quote Originally Posted by War_Panda04 View Post
    Nice man! So is this JJ now since he has a Jeep or is this still Jeff?
    JJ now, but Jeff is here also.

    *Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

  10. #8
    War_Panda04's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: aftermarket exhaust?

    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTAJEEP View Post
    JJ now, but Jeff is here also.

    *Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*
    Oh dear god you are going to make this confusing arent you? Same username or is Jeff getting a different one?

    And btw where is your member journal? Get to posting!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And that's all I have to say about that...

  11. #9
    Jeeper Admin IGOTAJEEP's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Re: aftermarket exhaust?

    Quote Originally Posted by War_Panda04 View Post
    Oh dear god you are going to make this confusing arent you? Same username or is Jeff getting a different one?

    And btw where is your member journal? Get to posting!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AHH. Good points!

    *Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •