• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

BeadLock Wheels

Reaction score
[MENTION=719]Custom Offsets[/MENTION]

im looking for a set of 17" beadlock wheels for my 2014 Wrangler JK. (set of 5) i have been looking at the Method race 105 beadlock wheels but want to see what other options there are that might be a little cheaper. please assist. thanks!

@Custom Offsets

im looking for a set of 17" beadlock wheels for my 2014 Wrangler JK. (set of 5) i have been looking at the Method race 105 beadlock wheels but want to see what other options there are that might be a little cheaper. please assist. thanks!

For the money, they'd be your best bet honestly. Shoot us an email to sales@customoffsets.com, we sell Methods! And have some more options!

@Custom Offsets

Shoot us a filled out quote form (customoffsets.com/quote) or give us a call man! 920-221-0110 We're open 9am-5:30PM M-F!