• Welcome to the IGOTAJEEP Community, the Official Home of the Jeep! Sign up for a (FREE) account today!

Jeep wave from New York

Blueknight7777

Reaction score
Hi Jeep Forum members from Blueknight7777. I got hooked on Jeeps at work where we had access to one and I experienced how good they are handling New York winters. Now I am on my 2nd Jeep, a 2011 Sahara that I purchased new. Over time I started modifying it and realized how much better you can make it over stock form. Modest off roading is fun for me and I don't want a Jeep that I can't use as my daily driver. So far my Sahara has a 2" Mopar lift, 32" KO-2's on stock wheels (but now I realize I should have gone with bigger tires), a little extra underneath armor, Hard Rock bumper/rock rails, and some other cosmetic stuff. In the very near future I'd like to upgrade the ignition system with performance wires and coil, and add Tereflex Big Brakes up front- so anyone with input they would like to share would be appreciated. My fianc?e won the Ultimate Jeep Contest at the 2016 Bantam Jeep Festival and is in the process of finalizing her new build on her 2010 Wrangler Sport X. I would like to post photos in the future. Thanks for having me in your forum.

Welcome [MENTION=625]Blueknight7777[/MENTION]. Thanks for joining us.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

welcome to the forum [MENTION=625]Blueknight7777[/MENTION] im a fellow New Yorker.

where about in the state are you? im upper Westchester county right on the border of Putnam county. cant wait to see pics of the rig!

Hi War_Panda04, good to hear from you. I'm in Yonkers and thinking of moving north to be closer to nice off roading in NY. I will post photos as soon as I figure out how to post albums here. Heading for Hunter Mtn. for a 4x4 trip in October. If you are interested, check out their website. At this late date they might be all booked up however. NORA has some nice events also in Ellenville NY. I go there whenever I can manage it. Hope to meet you on the trail!

Sweet man i work in scarsdale at Curry Chevy. My jeep is still on stock suspension with 31's so no crazy trails for me. I just got it a few weeks ago so ive never been wheeling before but ive been trying to find some trails up by me. My buddy goes up mt beacon a lot im trying to plan a day with him soon

And thats all i have to say about that...